Casual or Member Divers
1 There are 2 categories of user – Casual Users (that are not Gildy members, or do not hold a Gildy Dive Card) and Gildy Members (that produce their Gildy Dive Card at the time of check in).
2 Membership only costs £20 for the first year with yearly renewal at £12. Membership is valid for both our National Inland Dive Sites – Dosthill Quarry (Dozzi) and Gildenburgh Water (Gildy)!
3 Members benefit from a lower dive fee rate than the casual user. So you save £50 on every 10 entries!
4. The frequency of diving by members will be monitored through this programme with a view to introducing further incentives for active “Frequent Users” as the year progresses. We want you to dive at Gildy even more, and are prepared to reward you for that loyalty.
5. Gildy Membership will be restricted to divers who have and maintain a current e-mail address to facilitate speedy communications.
6. There is also an “After 5pm” discounted entry fee. This applies on our weekly Friday evenings, and other evenings on which from time to time we may open.
7. Schools and clubs registered with Gildy enjoy the special member discount rates for their entry-level trainees as part of their registration.
8. Gildy Member rates are only available on production of your Gildy or Dozzi Member Card or Member PDF and renewal validation email. Lost cards/PDF’s can be replaced as a PDF at a cost of £5.
“Day” and “After 5pm” entry options.
Casual User £20
Gildy Member £15
After 5pm Rates
Casual User £15
Gildy Member £10