The Top 30 Rescue Tips You Must Know
BEFORE You Go Diving
Our FREE Gift to our Gildy divers
If you’re into diving then you clearly relish adventure
Scuba diving is one of the most adventurous activities you can do,
but it wouldn’t be adventurous without risks.
It’s how you manage those risks that determines your ultimate safe,
enjoyment of this exciting activity, and the safety of other divers.
If you are a qualified diver with BSAC, PADI, SAA or any other training agency,you’re just a minute away from tried and tested tips
that will perfect your effective rescue skills.
Ian Forster, the Owner and Chief Instructor
of the UK’s National Inland Dive Sites,
Dosthill Quarry, nr Birmingham and Gildenburgh Water, nr Peterborough,
has been rescuing divers for 44 years.
Ian has produced a special report PLUS a video PLUS an MP3
in which he reveals …
- Why you need to THINK “rescue” before you THINK about diving
- Rescue mistakes you absolutely need to avoid no matter what
- Why speed is not the only consideration in a rescue
- The special techniques required to rescue a rebreather diver
- 10 key steps to performing effective ventilations
- How to get serious fun while practising a serious subject
And much, much more!
Yet it only takes a few minutes to watch.
Here’s What You Get!
Top 30 Rescue Tips Report – FREE
Top 30 Rescue Tips Video – FREE
Top 30 Rescue Tips “iPod Ready” mp3 – FREE