PADI Instructor Examinations at Gildenburgh
The header image above says it all …
The only National Dive Site between Dunfermline and Dover! Yet divers come from even further afield, including the Seychelles and Thailand, to dive in our lake!
Gildenburgh Water was the first and only National Inland Dive Site to be approved by the Sports Council. Located at Whittlesey – “The Gateway to the Fens” – near Peterborough in northern Cambridgeshire, it now offers a wide range of activities as well as diving.
- About Gildy. First British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) UK Centre of Excellence for diving, and chosen by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) for their instructor examinations in this part of the UK. It has been the home of the UK’s top-rated PADI dive centre – Dive In – since 1983, and thousands of non-divers learn to dive here every year.
- Dive Gildy. The lake has been a developing sanctuary for fish and lush plant life since 1945 when the former brickworks closed down. With varying depths from 1m to 22m, it is considered by many divers to be the best diving centre in the country.
- Rescue Tips. The Top 30 Rescue Tips you MUST know BEFORE you go diving. Claim your FREE Gift from Gildy.
- Casual Diver or Member? Just look at the benefits we offer our members
- Dive Shop
- Photos & Videos.
- Enquiries. Want a quick reply to your enquiry? Please telephone us on 01733 351288 or email email@example.com .
- Posting Your Feedback. We welcome your feedback about Gildenburgh Water or this website, but to minimise spam we restrict access to “Your Posts” to members.
Register here and get your access password immediately.
- Contacts and Directions. Contact us and get directions to Gildy.